Learn Microsoft HCI with S2D
Hands On Experience Lab
9.00am to 5.00pm
12th July 2017
Level 26th, Tower 3, KLCC
(Kuala Lumpur auditorium)
Learn to design, plan, deploy and operate Windows HCI with S2D Hands On.
Are You Ready for Microsoft HCI aka S2D?
Storage Space Direct, Microsoft HyperConverge Infrastruture
Understand Windows Server 2016 Performance
To summarize this, performance is achieved through:
Reliability Comes With MS HCI
Knowing You Are Secured
Windows Server 2016 Architecture
We have great content planned for non-technical and technical individuals so that you are informed and appreciate what Azure has brought to Windows Server 2016, confidently. Don’t wait and miss this opportunity!
- Windows Server 2016 includes new features for advanced virtual machine management. These capabilities improve the performance and efficiency of compute and virtualiztion across the datacenter with a footprint 25 times smaller, nested virtualiztion, Windows containers to isolate applications on a VM, and hot add and remove functionality of RAM.
- Windows Server 2016 provides software-defined network (SDN) capabilities to centrally manage virtual and physical network resources, isolated network infrastructure for multiple tenants, SLB and NAT for an enchanced network throughout, and NIC teaming for reliable performance
- Windows Server 2016 adds new enchancements around security and auditing. Just Enough Administration security technology enables delegated administration for anything that can be managed with Windows PowerShell. The new Microsoft Shielded Virtual Machines technology protects vm’s from compromised by encrypting disk and the satate of vm so that only the tenant admin can access them.
Meet The Architect
- Ex-MS Malaysia for 15 years, independent Technology Specialist & Consultant @ myIAN Sdn Bhd
- Supporting MS Regional in Singapore for Windows Server and Hyper-V partner readiness since 2014
- Supported MS Malaysia launch for Windows Server 2016 (27th Oct 2016)
- An active community contributor and evangelist for Windows Server, Hyper-V, System Center and Cloud
- Join me online in Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/myIAN/
- Other social media at WhatsApp on +60122820130
Come Hear and Join Us.
12th July 2017
Level 26th, Tower 3, KLCC (Kuala Lumpur auditorium)
|9.00am – 9.30am||Registration and Networking|
|9.30am -10.30am||Overview of Microsoft Hyperconverged with Storage Space Direct (S2D) and
Architecture Design by Noel Teng,
|10.30am – 10.45am||Morning Break|
|10.45am – 11.45pm||Design and Planning for Deployment by Noel Teng|
|11.45pm – 12.45pm||Optimization and Fine Tuning
by Reng Kwan Lee
|12.45pm – 1.45pm||Lunch and Networking|
|1.45pm – 2.45pm||Hands On Lab 1. Design and Planning|
|2.45pm – 3.00pm||Break|
|3.00pm – 4.00pm||Hands On Lab 2. Deployment|
|4.00pm – 5.00pm||Hands On Lab 3. Operations|
When: 12th July 2017
Where: Level 26th, Tower 3, KLCC (Kuala Lumpur auditorium)
Ideal for: IT admins, architects, IT sales specialists, solution architects, tech sales/ presales and tech BDMs
Here is what we have planned for you. Save this date in your calendar and get yourself ready for Microsoft Hyperconverged 2016.
12th Juy 2017 Level 26th, Tower 3, KLCC (Kuala Lumpur auditorium)
Microsoft HyperConverged Solution with Windows Server 2016 Microsoft HyperConverged Solution with Windows Server 2016 Microsoft HyperConverged Solution with Windows Server 2016 Microsoft HyperConverged Solution with Windows Server 2016